What Happened To The Subscription Plan?
Earlier this year, I sent out an email to my clients referring to a change in the practice starting January 2020. I had hoped, at that time, that we would be able to beginning moving towards a subscription based practice with various levels to address the needs of our existing clients. There were a few reasons for this:
1. Creating space for massage in your lifestyle the same way you would approach going to the gym encourages you to prioritize regularity in your self care practice.
2. It's harder to make excuses for cutting your maintenance massage from your schedule when you've already paid for it.
3. By including additional services and benefits within a membership, clients have more reasons to try additional approaches to their wellness, thus making more of an impact.
4. As I have incorporated BodyMind coaching into my practice, I have continued to be amazed at the incredible progress that my coaching clients have made beyond what stand-alone massage was giving them. The subscription plan would have encouraged more clients to try coaching and experience greater results in their wellness journeys.
In short, I wanted to create a system that encouraged my clients to prioritize themselves, feel better overall, and give them access to wellness options that they may not have considered before.
Unfortunately, as we start to wrap up the year, it's become evident that we're not quite ready for this shift yet. So, rather than throw out the whole plan, we are tabling it for now and continuing business as usual with only a few minor changes:
1. Starting in January 2020, we will no longer be offering the punch card discount. Instead, clients can receive a 50% off single service during their birth month.
2. Clients will only be able to book appointments 3 months in advance rather than a full year. This is to decrease last minute cancellations, increase available appointments for clients with acute pain issues, and allow for more scheduling flexibility for both clients and therapists.
3. Clients with an active membership to HUSH Meditation and Yoga Studio will receive 10% off all services.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding these changes.